Pages

Thursday 5 September 2013

PRETTY BRIDE!!!


 Eniola was fond of saying "hey Bunmi,you would make me up on my wedding day" even before her husband proposed looooooool......
If she had her way,she would have ordered me to be in her house a week to her wedding cos she kept calling to be sure i was still doing her makeup.
Am glad you liked your look eventually and thank you mrs Eniola Badmus for choosing olorimakeovers.....
Enny before her makeup

makeup in progress.....

her bridal look

looking soo beautful

engagement



6 comments:

  1. Thanks Olori dearie! U did a good job on my day. God bless u real big muahhhhhh...nn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to b called a bride.olori makeovers,uve just got d day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @olorimakeovers,you are just too gud! You did a gud job
    Cumn for you soon

    ReplyDelete