Pages

Thursday 7 November 2013

CHI CHI'S MAKEOVER

Chinyere was one of the first set of students i trained who currently works at casabella in Abuja.We attended same secondary shool and have always known her to be a very determined lady.
An example was when she travelled all d way from Abuja to Lagos just so she could get trained by olori.

She got married on the 26th of october and once again,Olori was there to reveal her queenly beauty!

Wish u a happy married life mrs Chukwueke....

Enjoy!
                                                          chinyere before her makeup!
working on her eyes.....
                                                                    styling her hair
hair and makeup by olori




till my next post..........








10 comments:

  1. Wow........olori @ it again.
    I know and trust u....cos ur gud @ wat u do.dis is gud....Muah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omo see signal........olori ! Olori !! Olori !!!.....
    Ok....am just waiting for my day .....
    U've got to reveal my heavenly beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooow.....nice job!
    Keep it up olori
    Love the hair too....

    ReplyDelete
  4. C u at d top,sky is surely ur limit

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis hair sure looks gud on chi chi......
    Keep up d gud job olori.......
    Trust u know wats gud for ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oloro u are on point, d bride makeup is wow

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olori job well done, u've never disappoint me. Ur makeup is always perfect even on m when I had my wedding. Ur talent will not die

    ReplyDelete
  8. Chinyere Chukwueke13 November 2013 at 10:24

    Bum Bum dear,madam at the topsy. I am grateful yes indeed u revealed my queenly beauty.
    Pls oooo keep the good work ooo cos I de follow u on twitter.#wink#.
    It was a colourful day for me and my make up was fab. Thanks mi friend am grateful #kisses n hugs#

    ReplyDelete