Pages

Tuesday 4 February 2014

MONISOLA' MAKEOVER

So my sweet friend and colleague at work introduced me to Moni who got married on the 21st of December.

Moni stays abroad,she got back a week before her wedding and a pre wedding makeup was scheduled 3days before her wedding.

After the trial makeup,there was no adjustment,she loved everything and her comment was "no fault at all"..........*wink*

 NB-she actually paid extra just to say thank you!......2014 brides take note ooo, una know say I like money....hehehehehehehe

Wish u the very best in your new home Mrs Monisola Adisa.

see below for pictures











3 comments:

  1. Keep on d beautiful job, olori make over on point

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up my friend

    ReplyDelete
  3. me deh come mawie that ur girl ooooh "take note" #smiles#

    ReplyDelete