Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

MY STUDENTS GRADUATES...




Olori trained makeup artists finally completed their full makeup artist course.
these sets of students are sooooo wonderful!
Really enjoyed every bit of the training with them and i really appreciate the cooperation,teamwork,and the love u all showed each other
 wish u all success in all your endeavors
will miss u all
with Yetunde(yettilicious beauty)
with Amina(Oba's makeovers)

With Tosin
With Shola(sbal makeovers)
With Esther(Xstacee MUA)
my team

6 comments:

  1. When will u train me too. Weldone olori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ő ƥª ♏A̶̲̥̅Kε̲̣̣O√ε̲̣̣я2 February 2014 at 12:18

    Amen,my madam@d top. Muah!muah!!Muah!!!*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olori nice one... but me de love "Yetunde(yettilicious beauty)" kisses pretty Yetunde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Congratulation Olori Makeova.
    Proud to have learnt from you.
    Thankx a bunch

    ReplyDelete
  5. My oga at d top u ar highly mouthed

    ReplyDelete