Pages

Thursday 27 February 2014

ODUNBOLA

Odun got married to her hubby on the 14th of december

We met @ my very close friend's wedding 2yrs back.a nyt before the wedding,we were in same hotel room and we prayed together cracked jokes and gisted all thru the midnyt.It was really fun with her and its been fun all the way.....
Have got so many lovely pictures of her, wish I can upload all....hehehehe

Wish u a happy married life dearie..

Enjoy pictures..



Working on her eyebrow

 







Her eyes

















6 comments:

  1. Are you bored with life?Then throw yourself into some work you believe in with all your heart,live for it,die for it,and you will find happiness that you had thought could never be yours.I see dat in your work Olori and I always tell people.good work Olori.wa a gbayi Olori.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weldone olori, but u knw u still be to do my wedding makeup, so don't go and be giving out ur best paintings to pple. Gud job sweerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olori of life......may the almighty LORD bless your hand work IJN. Keep it up dearie

    ReplyDelete
  4. my bestie of life, keep up the good work.Bolakale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olori noni! Am very proud of you my dearest sis and Friend. Nice Job dear. You incomparable, o ya to si won joor!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep on d good work

    ReplyDelete